Dr Benjamin Hinchcliff, DPT, LLB
Specialist ACC Lawyer



If you lose at the FairWay review hearing you can appeal the decision to the District Court. The hearing is in front of a District Court judge that rehears the matter. Submissions are usually required by the applicant based on legal opinion as to why the reviewer reached an incorrect decision.

ACC Legal can draw up your appeal application, file submissions and attend the Court hearing with you. 

Legal fees to appeal a FairWay decision are based on your chance of success and complexity of the case. If ACC Legal Limited considers that you have a high chance of winning your case, you may not be out of pocket after proceeding to the District Court.